Acceptable Use Policy
Effective date: 20 January 2021
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that Layerise ApS (“we,”, “us”, “our” or “Layerise“) prohibits when you use its website, services and/or platform (the “Platform”). The terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the business customer ("Customer") and the individuals who it has authorized to use Platform and for whom Customer has purchased a subscription. The AUP is governed by our Terms and Conditions or other agreement entered between you and Layerise (the “Agreement”). Such Agreement takes precedence over any conflicting AUP provision. BY USING THE PLATFORM, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUP. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AUP PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PLATFORM.
You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the Platform available.
The Platform may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of our Platform, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Platform to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with securityrelated features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Platform
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Platform or the networks and services connected to the Platform
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Platform or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenuegenerating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform
- Attempt to access any portions of the Platform that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Platform, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Platform
- Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely implying a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
Other Prohibited Conduct
You shall not: (a) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted through the Platform; (c) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform); (d) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on or through the Platform; (e) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page contained within the Platform or our website; (f) harvest or scrape any content from the Platform; or (g) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
In additional to any remedies set forth in the Agreement with respect to violations of this AUP, violation of this AUP may result in the immediate suspension of your account and access to the Platform, civil and/or criminal liability, and Layerise may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, terminate your account and subscription to the Platform in the case of repeated or blant violations of this AUP. In such event, you are still liable for any and all outstanding charges accumulated through your use of the Platform, including uses in violation of this AUP or the laws of any jurisdiction.
In addition, Layerise may investigate incidents that are contrary to this AUP and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to Layerise stating that they have been harmed by your failure to abide by this AUP.
Layerise may update this AUP by posting such changes on our corporate website at www.layerise.com and such changes will be effective upon the later of the date indicated at the top of this AUP and thirty (30) days following such posting. Your continued access or use of the Platform on or after the effective date of the changes to this AUP constitutes your acceptance of any updates. If you do not agree to any updates, you should stop using the Platform.